FREE WEBINAR: Demo of Website & Direct-to-Fan Platform Bandzoogle
Bandzoogle is a DIY website builder, but isn’t just for DIY artists. Based in Montreal, the music tech company has now been in business for 13 years and powers over 27,000 websites and stores for musicians worldwide, including JUNO winners & GRAMMY nominees.
In this demo session, find out why artists like The Wainwright Sisters, David Usher, Stuart Chatwood (Tea Party), Mudhoney, Cracker, and Elephant Stone use Bandzoogle to power their websites and direct-to-fan sales.
Topics covered will include:
● An overview of Bandzoogle’s powerful custom design options & mobile-ready themes
● How to use the built-in eCommerce features to sell music, merch, & tickets commission-free, track inventory, offer discount codes, and more
● SoundScan reporting for music sales
● Built-in mailing list tool to manage an artist’s fan list
● Integrations with Bandcamp, SoundCloud, Bandsintown, PledgeMusic, and more
● Multiple site discounts & management