As a member of Music Managers Forum Canada, you have a voice in how your forum is run. Our annual Board of Directors election is your opportunity to make your voice heard by choosing the fellow members you feel will best fill important roles on your Board of Directors.
In the coming weeks, MMF Canada is hosting its annual Board of Directors elections. It is your right to vote. Each year we also invite all members interested in making a personal difference at MMF to run for election to our Board of Directors. Currently, the Board is comprised of the following individuals:
- Nick Blasko / Amelia Artists Inc*
- Alexandre Bonenfant – Nightmare Management
- Jason Burns – Arts & Crafts*
- Susan de Cartier – Starfish Entertainment
- Gourmet Délice – Bonsound*
- Dan Fraser – Nettwerk Music Group*
- Jake Gold – The Management Trust*
- Michael Gorman – Pandyamonium Management
- Rob Lanni – Coalition Music
- Graham Stairs – Popguru
- Meg Symsyk, President of MMF Canada – Last Gang Mgt / eOne*
- Ryhna Thompson – Envision Management and Production
*up for re-election
All members in good standing may nominate themselves or have another member in good standing nominate him/her for election.
All candidates must submit a short biography and photo (jpeg only) to email@example.com.
The deadline for nominations is Friday June 2 at 1:00 PM EST.
Stay tuned for an announcement of nominees and how members like you can vote!
For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org